- 10th March, 2015 PLEASE SEE THIS UPDATE FROM DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE ON DECISION TIMING.
- 30th May, 2014 IMPORTANT UPDATE: the Programme has moved forward and we expect to finish around 1pm. If you wish to hear the Inspector’s closing remarks, we suggest to arrive for midday.
- 28th May, 2014
- Closing Statements will be published to this page as soon as available
- 21st May, 2014
- PLEASE NOTE: The Inquiry is adjourned until Wednesday 28th May, 9.30am start.
- 19th May, 2014
- Please go here for agenda for Planning Balance Session
- 6th May, 2014
- Proofs for Closing Session – Planning Balance are now available on the website
- Draft Conditions as of 6th May, 2014 are available – these will be used for the structured session on Conditions in the Closing Session. They can be found here but are subject to change.
- 1st May, 2014
- Closing Session Programme
- 23rd April, 2014
- A reminder the deadline is 6th May, 2014 Proofs of Evidence on the remaining topics (Planning Balance) and Conditions.
- Anyone intending to submit personal written statements are encouraged to do this by this date also.
- 4th April, 2014 Welshpool Programme As Was
- 2nd April, 2014
- Updated Programme (Revision 9)
- Updated Agenda (Revision 4) for 3rd April, evening Session at Welshpool Town Hall,
- 31st March, 2014
- Updated Programme (Revision 8)
- Updated Document List
- Updated Agenda (Revision 3) for 3rd April, evening Session at Welshpool Town Hall.
- 26th March, 2014
- LATEST PROGRAMME: note the following
- There are no plans to sit Friday 28th March
- The Inquiry will reconvene Wednesday 2nd April, 2014, as per our update below.
- The Inquiry will open at 9.30am today, as agreed in open session before adjournment on 25th March, 2014.
- 25th March, 2014
- IMPORTANT UPDATE & DATE CHANGE: Due to witness availability evidence Programmed for Tuesday 1st April has been brought forward to Friday 28th March. The Inquiry will reconvene Wednesday 2nd April. A revised version of the Programme is here.
- Updated Programme for 3rd April, evening Session at Welshpool Town Hall.
- 21st March , 2o14
- The Programme has been updated, please see copy here
- Welshpool Town Hall Evening Session 3rd April, 2014 – Draft Agenda – those confirmed to speak so far, the Inspector will invite people to speak from the floor, it is not essential to register.
- 2oth March, 2014
- Please note, we are not sitting today (20th March) or tomorrow (21st March). Latest Programme is here.
- 17th March, 2014
- The Programme for Session 4 has been updated. A copy can be found here.
- 12th March, 2014
- More documents have been added to the website, please use this updated document list, which shows what has been added and when.
- 11th March, 2014 – Session 4 Cumulative Matters
- The Inquiry resumes Tuesday 18th March, 2014 for Session 4 on Cumulative Matters. The Programme is available here. If you wish to speak, please contact the Programme Officer. Ideally, we would schedule general statements for:
- Thursday 20th March from 2pm
- Friday 21st March 10am – 3pm
- Thursday 3rd April (evening session)
- Friday 4th April (10am – 3pm)
- The latest document list can be found here, showing all the documents for this session. Check the ‘daily document’ tab which shows which documents have been added on what dates.
- The Programme will be published soon.
- 23rd January, 2014
- Updated Document List with all recently added Session 3 documents
- Latest copy of Powys Wind Farm PI Programme Rev 5 22nd January 2014 timetable
- PLEASE NOTE START TIME IS 9.30AM for Friday 24thJanuary (only)
- 3rd January, 2014
- Session 3 Proofs are available here
- Session 4 Revised SEI for Cumulative Issues are available here (latest dated documents
- Updated Document List – newly added documents are highlighted in yellow.
- 18th December, 2013
- Latest documents added to the list highlighted in yellow on the document list here.
- 12th December, 2013
- New documents have been added to the website, notably Statement of Case documents. Full list can be found here.
- 2nd December, 2013
- Hearing Agenda for 3rd December Hearing Session on Ecology and Wildlife Topics
- 29th November, 2013
- New documents have been circulated and published. See Powys Wind Farms Document List 29th November for a list (highlighted in yellow).
- Updated Programme and Evening Session Agenda & speakers list can be found here.
- 20th November, 2013
- Latest Programme
- SSA-B – Session 2 – Banwy Evening Community Session 4th December, 18.00. Agenda and venue details.
- 12th November, 2013
- Updated version of the Programme
- 1st November, 2013
- Document List Updated with recently received documents. Check the ‘Daily Documents List’ for the most recently updated, highlighted in yellow.
- 25th October, 2013
- Draft Programme for Session 2 – SSA-B
- 25th October, 2013
- Proofs of Evidence & rebuttals have all been loaded on to the web.
- Updated Document List with Proofs of Evidence – this is a more recent version than the one e-mailed.
- 8th October 2013
- Agenda for Evening Session at Dolfor Community Centre
- Directions to the Community Centre
- 7th October 2013
- Latest copy of the Programme for SSA-C – w/c 8th October, 2013
- Document list and new web documents
- 27th September 2013
- Rev 8 of SSA-C Programme Published – Click Here
- 25th September 2013
- Latest SSA-C Timetable Published Click Here
- Spreadsheet showing planned appearances for those parties that answered YES to appear Click Here
- Programme Officer Note published regarding appearance at the Evening session of SSA-C at Dolfor Community Centre Thursday 10th October. Click Here
- 20th September 2013
- Core Documents updated on web pages
- Statement of Case for SSA-B Session 2 uploaded to web
- Latest PI Document List uploaded to web
- 1st September 2013
- PI restarts Tuesday 3rd September 2013 at 10.am at the Royal Oak Welshpool.
- 3rd July 2013
- Revised Main Party Contact List issued V8. See Links Page
- 24 May 2013
- ID/8 Agenda for the Opening Session week published
- 20th May 2013
- Planning and Energy Statements of Case uploaded to the web
- 9th May 2013
Revised Main Parties contact list revised to Version 6
Statement of Common Ground on Policy submittedInspector Document ID/7 Rebuttal to Statement of Common Ground on Policy submitted
- 29th April 2013
Formal Notice of Confirming Inspector Attending Public Inquiry published. See Public Notice page
- 12th April 2013
Revised SEI published for Llandinam – Celt Power
- 10th April 2013
Inspector Document ID/6 issued – Letter re the Opening Sessions. Refer to Inspector Document page.
- 18th March 2013
The PIM note , Annexes and Updated Draft Timetable has been issued. Document ID/4. Refer to Inspector Document page.
- 8th March 2013
The Draft Inquiry Programme has now been released. This is the draft that is being submitted for approval. Mid Wales – Powys – Inquiry sitting times Draft at 8th March 2013
- 7th March 2013
Carnedd Wen – Letter to DECC regarding maximum installed capacity submitted from 250 MW to 150 MW. Refer document RWE-004 Letter dated 5th March 2013 to DECC Regarding Maximum Installed Capacity
- 6th March 2013
- Processing of the Electronic Outline Statements of Case continues. It has been a monster task but is nearing a close.
Here for your information is the latest Objector Document list. DECC – Mid Wales Conjoined Wind Farms Objector Document List 6th March 2013
- 15th February 2013 ( revised PIM Agenda)
ID-3A Powys Wind Farms PIM Agenda inc Annex-1Public Notice publicised re Llanbadarn Fynydd – Additional Supplementary Environmental Information (SEI). Paper copies are available for viewing at The Gwalia as above. Electronic copy of the Notice on the Applicant Page Vattenfall
- 14th February 2013
We can now confirm that paper sets of all Environmental Statements and Supplementary Environmental Information submitted in support of Llaithddu wind farm, Llanbadarn Fynydd wind farm, Llandinam wind farm, Llanbrynmair wind farm, Carnedd Wen wind farm and the Llandinam 132 Overhead line can be viewed at The Gwalia, Ithon Road, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 6AA
- 13th February 2013:
- Due to the number of Outline Statements of Case and New Registration Forms to process there has been a continuing delay in loading these to the web. The Applicant and Main Party documents are loaded. However, the balance should be available after the PIM. My appoligies for the delay. In the meantime here is a PDF list of Objector documents processed so far as at 13th February 2013
DECC – Mid Wales Conjoined Wind Farms Objector Document List 13 Feb 2013
- 11th February 2013
ID-3 Powys Wind Farms PIM Agenda
- 7th September 2015 -Decision Announced
- The Energy Minister Andrea Leadsom today announced planning decisions for six proposed energy infrastructure projects in Powys Mid-Wales. Please see the web-link below for details of the decisions
news/planning-decisions-for- six-powys-mid-wales- infrastructure-projects